G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) Official Trailer - Saagaraya Blog

Breaking

Movies, TV Series, Softwares, Music, Games, Trailers, Technology News, Blogger, Sinhala Tricks, Tips and Tutorials.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) Official Trailer

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Stephen Sommers විසින් අධ්‍යක්ෂණය කරන ලද මේ G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra චිත්‍රපටිය 2009 වසරේ අගෝස්තු 7 වනදා තිරගත කරන ලදී.  Channing Tatum, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Lee Byung-hun, Rachel Nichols.. ආදී නළු නිළියන් රංගනයෙන් දායකත්වය ලබාදෙන මේ චිත්‍රපටිය, G.I. Joe චිත්‍රකතා පොත් සහ කා‍ටුන් පාදක කරගෙන නිර්මාණය කර ඇත.


Genre : Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
Directed by : Stephen Sommers
Produced by : Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Bob Ducsay, Brian Goldner
Starring : Channing Tatum, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Lee Byung-hun, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce, Said Taghmaoui, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Marlon Wayans, Dennis Quaid
Distributed by : Paramount Pictures
Official Site : G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra (2009) | Official Movie Site
Release date(s) : August 7, 2009
Country : United States
Language : English






G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Official Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment